A myopia patient is a lifelong patient.
BHVI’s world-leading Managing Myopia course brings you the latest research and clinical procedures to successfully implement appropriate myopia management plans for your patients.
Managing Myopia will change the way you understand myopia, help you identify candidates at risk and empower you with the skills to better manage progressive myopia for your patients.
This is the first course in BHVI’s Myopia Education Program
Self-paced, the course is comprised of 6, one-hour modules including:
- 14 instructional videos
- 8 interactive case studies
- Case based discussion from global leaders in myopia management
Course must be completed within six weeks. Please be aware the course will close after this period. Certificate is awarded at successful completion.
We discuss behavioural advice to help reduce the onset of myopia and begin to look at different interventions to manage progressive myopia.
We discuss therapeutic interventions to manage progressive myopia, examine a clinical tool and answer some frequently asked questions.
This course is accredited for continuing education points with:
- COPE (US / Canada optometrists) (6 CE hours)
- Optometry Australia (OA) (12 CPD points)
- Optometrists and Dispensing Opticians Board (ODOB), NZ (6 credits for optometrists)
- The General Optical Council (GOC) (UK) (6 CET hours for optometrists)